Advance online ticket sales and class registration for the 2017 Quilt Expo will begin on Monday, July 10. Admission tickets and registration for remaining class openings will be available on-site during Quilt Expo.
Admission ticket allows entrance to quilt exhibits, stage presentations and the vendor mall. Lecture, workshop and evening events require an additional fee.
– One-day – $8 advance/$10 at door
– Two-day – $13 advance/$15 at door
– Three-day $16 advance/$18 at door
– Lectures – $10 advance/$12 at door
– Sit & Sew Workshops – $35 advance/$37 at door (plus kit/pattern fee)
– Hands-On Workshops – $30 advance/$32 at door (plus kit/pattern fee)
– Evening Events – $20 advance/$22 at door
– Parking is paid separately at the Alliant Energy Center entrance gate
– Children 12 and under are free (must be accompanied by an adult at all times)
Advance tickets for the 2016 Quilt Expo were available at the following retail establishments:
Ardyth's Sew-N-Vac Shoppe | Baraboo, Wis.
Attic Quilts | Beloit, Wis.
Bigsby’s Sewing Center | Elm Grove, Wis.
The Cutting Edge LLC | Antigo, Wis.
The Electric Needle | Madison, Wis.
Homespun Fabrics | Endeavor, Wis.
It's For Quilting, Etc. | Rockford, Ill.
J.J. Stitches | Sun Prairie, Wis.
Jerry’s Sewing and Vacuum | Janesville, Wis.
M&R Sewing | Madison, Wis.
Mill House Quilts | Waunakee Wis.
Nancy’s Notions | Beaver Dam, Wis.
Olbrich Botanical Gardens | Madison, Wis.
Patches & Petals | Belleville, Wis.
Quilt-agious | Mukwonago, Wis.
Quintessential Quilts | Reedsburg, Wis.
Quintessential Quilts Sewing Center | Madison, Wis.
The Stitchery | Delavan, Wis.
Stitching on State | Hampshire, Ill.