Advance online ticket sales and class registration for the 2017 Quilt Expo will be available July 10 (beginning at 9 a.m. CST) through Sept. 4. Register early and save $2 per lecture, workshop and admission ticket. Admission tickets and registration for remaining class openings will be available on-site during Quilt Expo. Admission ticket allows entrance to quilt exhibits, stage presentations and the vendor mall. Lecture, workshop and evening events require an additional fee. Parking is paid separately at the Alliant Energy Center parking gate.
New for 2017! Quilt Expo VIP Package
Receive the VIP treatment at Quilt Expo 2017! We're offering 100 VIP tickets on a first-come, first-served basis. VIP ticket holders receive the following:
• One three-day Quilt Expo ticket.
• A Quilt Expo tote bag signed by Nancy Zieman.
• Early access to the quilt contest exhibit at 8 a.m. on Thursday morning – be the first to see the quilts!
• Coffee, tea and a meet and greet with Nancy Zieman on Thursday morning.
• A Quilt Expo VIP button.
• A quilting book from Nancy Zieman Productions.
Quilt Expo VIP tickets cost $100 per person and can be purchased beginning July 10.
– One-day – $8 advance/$10 at door
– Two-day – $13 advance/$15 at door
– Three-day $16 advance/$18 at door
– Lectures – $10 advance/$12 at door (unless otherwise noted)
– Sit & Sew Workshops – $35 advance/$37 at door (plus kit/pattern fee)
– Hands-On Workshops – $30 advance/$32 at door (plus kit/pattern fee)
– Evening Events – $20 advance/$22 at door
– Parking is paid separately at the Alliant Energy Center entrance gate
– Children 12 and under are free (must be accompanied by an adult)
Advance admission tickets will also be available at the following retail establishments July 10 through Sept. 6:
All Hands Around Quilts | Waukesha, Wis.
Ardyth's Sew-N-Vac Shoppe | Baraboo, Wis.
Attic Quilts | Beloit, Wis.
Bigsby’s Sewing Center | Elm Grove, Wis.
Blue Bar Quilts | Middleton, Wis.
The Electric Needle | Madison, Wis.
It's For Quilting | Rockford, Ill.
Jerry's Sewing and Vacuum| Janesville, Wis.
J.J. Stitches | Sun Prairie, Wis.
M & R Sewing | Madison, Wis.
Mill House Quilts | Waunakee Wis.
Nancy’s Notions | Beaver Dam, Wis.
Olbrich Botanical Gardens | Madison, Wis.
Patches & Petals | Belleville, Wis.
Quilt-agious | Mukwonago, Wis.
Quintessential Quilts| Madison, Wis.
Quintessential Quilts | Reedsburg, Wis.
Stitching on State | Hampshire, Ill.
The Stitchery | Delavan, Wis.
Yellow Creek Quilt Designs | Pearl City, Ill.